how to score a perfect on jc?

PIGGIESARECOOL

idk if this post really belongs here....but, how do u score a perfect on jungle cruise? i keep scoring flawless but ive heard that perfect is better than flawless and i just wanna know how to score one

Jasmine

I always thought that flawless was the best, and awesome is second best. I know it's extremely difficult to get awesome and you're more likely to get good or flawless. (I think it's good... I don't really play the game :P.)

Elle

I got "awesome" only once, ever
this was my reaction

yes that is me
I am jimmy fallon

but in all seriousness I think when I got it I just waited like a second after the animal popped up. Idk I think I got lucky.

It's pretty random. Even if you knew exactly where the animal was, and were super quick, it's crazy rare to get them. I've noticed them the most on toucans though!

For points' sake, you're better off aiming to get as many flawless as possible.

I got "awesome" only once, ever
this was my reaction

yes that is me
I am jimmy fallon

but in all seriousness I think when I got it I just waited like a second after the animal popped up. Idk I think I got lucky.
Thats actually the cutest response ive seen. nice use on the gif XD

According to the instructions you need to wait for the ring to turn red, but it's constantly red so I guess part of it is a stroke of luck? According to threads though, it's getting the cross hairs (the four lines outside of the ring) to be in the dead centre which itself is difficult and effort. I've noticed it's significantly easier to achieve flawless on the first trip which gets harder as the game progresses. Awesome is indeed the rarest score to achieve (I've got it four times though ya'll mad) but flawless is the best I think?

EDIT- As someone mentioned, the quicker you snap them the more likely you will get a Flawless. This worked for the later rounds which was much harder, but explains why it gets harder to get Flawless as often. It's best to snap them as soon as they appear, which can be difficult and requires practice in combination with dodging the obstacles.

I was reading on a different forum site that this girl would get 65,000 by memorizing the locations of each animal. Now idk who has the time for that (not me) but she also said to try to take a picture as quick as possible (when there is still smoke on the animals). She also said it's more important that your actual mouse is lined up on a certain area of the animal than the circle on the camera lens. Idk if this helps but it's worth a try!

i get awesome like once or twice through a level. Usually i get it when my camera is exactly centered over where the animal is going to appear and take the picture just as it is appearing i usually just go for flawless and a few end up being awesome. When JC wasnt so random and i played it too many times predicting where the animal would be helped me get it a lot more which is slightly more difficult now. I hoped this helped a little bit