How will you spend your time during the week break?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
It’s probably a good thing the break so I can focus more on school and work instead of being a pro procrastinator like usual

We have just concluded day two. We had a successful day today. With some great luck, we continuously had lively catch at the nearby lake. Tonight, we held a feast in honor of the resurrection of VMK in 2013. My stomach has never felt so delighted and full. I was quite worried when the week closure of MyVMK was announced, but my group has made it bearable. We understand each other's desire to login. Today's fishing expedition has started bringing the group together. Though I wasn't able to catch any fish, our sergeant was so great that he was able to supply most of the feast all on his own. I sure owe him thanks. Maybe I can trust these guys after all. I still have to be cautious though...there's several days remaining out here, and who knows what the next day will bring. I have to count my blessings though, I have a roof over my head, food for the morning, and new friendships. Together, we can survive this treacherous week.

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Absolutely crushing my Sims building game. 3 new houses have been built in 2 days: a tiny house, a plantation style mansion, and a cape cod style bungalow.

Now, I could be grading the 90 essays sitting on my desk... but I'd rather do that at work where I actually get paid.

magicalsunnypotato

MagicalSunnyPotato is dead. It's Muffins now.
Mostly I’ll be finishing up parent teacher conferences and getting ready for a wedding next weekend, BUT I’m totally going to be playing more of TLOPO! The Legends of Pirates Online! That’s right someone brought it back like with MyVMK, if you played Pirates Online I highly recommend it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Mostly I’ll be finishing up parent teacher conferences and getting ready for a wedding next weekend, BUT I’m totally going to be playing more of TLOPO! The Legends of Pirates Online! That’s right someone brought it back like with MyVMK, if you played Pirates Online I highly recommend it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried playing the Pirates Online re-make several times in the past but was not able to because I think i had to get into some kind of queue to play. I would love to play it again if I was able to. Maybe I will look into it again.

EDIT: Just made an account on there and am downloading the game now yay!! Thank you for the game idea! -hugs hugs-

Last edited:

Elictras

I make science jokes, but only periodically.
I tried playing the Pirates Online re-make several times in the past but was not able to because I think i had to get into some kind of queue to play. I would love to play it again if I was able to. Maybe I will look into it again.

EDIT: Just made an account on there and am downloading the game now yay!! Thank you for the game idea! -hugs hugs-
Hey it's in beta so everyone is available to play!

As luck would have it, as soon as the game started it's break, I started having plumbing problems. Working on them, I've created MORE problems.(if you knew me in real life, this would not surprised you) I blame MyVMK for giving me free time. :cry:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
It's ALMOST time till re-open WOO!! Just a few hours away!! Get your keyboards and mice ready (also maybe a snack)!!!!!:pickme:

[EDIT: It was said by staff it would re-open as soon as May 4'th gets here (like on the hour/moment). That is just 3 hours away! WOOOO!!!!! Just to clarify I posted this comment at about 9:00PM Eastern time/8:00PM Central time. Staff, if the re-open time has changed feel free to correct me.:)]

Last edited: