I am back from my year long vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
After a extremely long vacation as promised when there was a change in leadership I would be back. I have missed so so much in a year away. I hope many of my friends come back to help me play in the kingdom. I have missed you all so very very much. Hugs.

Any donations for building items greatly appreciated since there are some cool items.

Last edited:

browneyedgal

☮ ♥ ☺
After a extremely long vacation as promised when there was a change in leadership I would be back. I have missed so so much in a year away. I hope many of my friends come back to help me play in the kingdom. I have missed you all so very very much. Hugs.

Any donations for building items greatly appreciated since there are some cool items.
Yay, welcome back!!! <3 It's so great to see players return to the kingdom!

I have some furni I'd be more than happy to donate. :) Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
it is not a problem at all.I'm known for giving away millions in credits and itemsIf you don't take it someone else will
Thank you for your kindness hugs[DOUBLEPOST=1467015135][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yay, welcome back!!! <3 It's so great to see players return to the kingdom!

I have some furni I'd be more than happy to donate. :) Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular.
Thanks I will message you when I am on. Right now I have a 4 month old puppy that makes playing difficult but she goes to bed at 9:00 each night :)

I'm so glad to see you back, Belle! You always made the game better just being here, so welcome back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.