I am going on Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have been busy getting ready for my upcoming Disney Halloween Cruise. Lots to do making costumes and Fish extender gifts. (For those that do not know what that is.) A group gets together and exchanges gifts that are put into specially made storage pockets that hang outside the stateroom doors.

So I will be gone from October 29 to November 5. It means I will miss the ride -a-thon :(. So if a few people could pick up some extras for me that would be great. Especially if I can use them in building.

Thank you all who can help out.

We are going as Steamboat Willie and Minnie. Hubby is going as Minnie beard and all :) Below is a pic of the ship I have been building. Still needs a few more things. The challenge was to get it to all fit into a suit case and still be stable to roll around in.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I am back and we won first place in the category most Disney. :) I see there was no ride a thon. I hope people picked up extra haunted mansion coffins. Theses are excellent building items and if I had known that they would be released for only one day would have bought tons. I did not prepare for this because there was no mention in the news letter and I was going to be able to pick up items on the weekends. Being on a cruise you really can not afford to play myvmk haha. So great cruise, not happy to see the item I really wanted on sale only on Halloween. Time to pay an arm and a leg at garage sales for them. See you in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.