I cant be the only Brit...

this is just a thought? i know i am not the only one from the UK on VMK so i know im not alone on this? but the times for the events are getting later and later for us.
Yes i know that it might be a case of 'hosts are busy and OBV have their own lives the rest of the day' but its not always fair on the UK users to have to stay up till 2am - 3am for a host event..
if theres any way this could be helped, that would be awesome, but obviously i do realise this is a big request and probably wont be changed.. just maybe taken into account =)

Thankyou!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I agree. I'm not from the UK, but I have a cousin from there if that counts xD. But maybe IDK Amy could hold an event a couple times at a good time for people from the UK? Unless one of the in-game mods are from the UK, IDK.

Kevin

All of us are US East Coast based (except Amy) Hense why event times are where they are at right now.

adny

I've pointed this out before and even contacted Kevin about it - perhaps a more global recruitment of staff would allow for a more round-the-clock service - not only in terms of events, but also in-game moderation. Most events for me land in the 1-3AM period :sleep:

Yeaa, like, i Totally understand that events cant work around the Brits just cuz of the time zones lol that would then be rubbish for the US players =) i just think some events could be a bit earlier sometimes? =3