I do Feel bad for Nick and Thank Him

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I know this might not be popular. But we would not be here today without all the determination Nick had. Most never believe he could get VMK back on line. Many Laughed at him. Others publicly denounce him and said not to build up young people dreams. In a lot of ways just like Walt Disney he never gave up. He did deliver on that dream due to getting Amy on board. Many of us were in shock when we were actually in our old stomping grounds. I am sad that the dream he had became a nightmare because of some bad decisions. He is young and is still learning leadership skills. He probably feels crushed right now. Without Nick and his friends we would not have walk in VMK again. So I thank him so much for that.

Agreed. If I had a Twitter, I'd tweet #ThankYouNick lol. I hope people stop bashing him because we would have never had OVMK or MMK had it not been for him.

Emerald

I agree :)..... Thank you Nick and Amy for continuing her work. I don't think people should be happy that OVMK is closing, they should be happy that MMK is opening!

Grant

Get high through the lows
Same here, I admired Nick for his motivation to bring back VMK and thank him and Amy for getting to play it once again after all these years.

yeah honestly, without nick amy probably wouldnt have remade vmk i mean maybe she would have... but nick did round up a pretty good size fan base to probably push amy to rele wanna help out, mistakes were made, forgive and forget and learn from the past and move on =]

I thanked him on twitter, he brought back my second home that I never thought I would see again. Plus I made some really awesome friends on OVMK.

Well I had not been on OpenVMK for long but tonight was a great "Disney final kiss goodnight"
The staff was really nice and giving, it was really cute and re-inspired the passion that I had for VMK before so thank you. :)

iamabigdisfan

It did bring back good memories. But sad it's gone. Hopefully this is a lesson learned on how important it is to work together, compromise and come to a solution. Falsely pointing fingers is not a solution or a way out. Working together is the solution. Sad that Amy was the blame for someone else's doing.
But I am looking forward to playing MMK. Wishing Amy the best of luck getting it up and running.

I thank him greatly and I like him a lot, not sure if it was his decision but you don't open something that people have been WAITING for for SO long and then close it after a week due to a bit of drama. It's not professional.

Honestly, yes I must agree with you. The blame must have to deal with his terrible, immature, power-hungry staff; and him listening to Grace for all the answers. He made a terrible decision to listen to Grace...about accusing Amy, but other that one mistake, I think he did pretty good.

Dank

We wouldn't be here worshiping MMK if it wasn't for Nick... He was the only one throughout the years to work towards the goal of re-opening VMK. I feel so bad for him..