I Got Mad...

Ranch

Share a short story, and end it with how you got mad!

My woman was showing me her manicured toes, and proceeded to tell me that my toes don't get enough air, and that's why they are unhealthy. I got mad..

once upon a time, i left my sunglasses on my office desk, came back, and they were broken. i was....MAD.
don't know who broke them. :pirate:

Once upon a time I got told to eat a guest's cigarette at work for asking them to put it out.

I got mad.... and I called security to have them forcibly removed.

once upon a time the germans beat the best nation in the world in the world cup ((((france))))) and i got mad

actually i was moreso sad and i did cry
just like my bby griezmann

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranch

Coworkers dropped a 18"x 20ft pipe next to me and had let it crash to the ground. I got ULTRA mad, and then they got mad at me being mad, and started spewing out racial slurs.

Though they apologized days later, relations haven't been the same since.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
Once upon a time, my family left me at home while they went for chinese food because I was being bad, so I got mad, and I cut the roots off my mom's favorite plant, so it died slowly and she thought it was her fault. :nod:

Harmuffin

Adventure time, come on grab your friends!
One time I got hungry and wanted a piece of cake so I went into the room where the cake was, but it was dark. So I turned the lights on, but as I brought my hands down I accidently knocked over/broke a wine glass. I was mad.