I got two people to play this with an outside perspective..

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
*whispers* if anyone needs to make friends you're welcome to talk to me

unless you hate kelly clarkson

then go away

no just kidding you're all welcome to be my friend unless i'm just that hideous to you :imagination:

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Don't ignore, gah, report!
Well, I would report if I didn't crash every time I tried to send the report. Yes I'm on a Mac, I know the report gets sent but I crash every time after I hit send. I have yet to hear this is fixed at all so I'd rather remain in the room and give support to the bullied player once the bully has left/still in the room or if it's just a fight I just leave the room. I don't enjoy seeing bullying and if there are others who can report in the room then great. In other words my best friend right now is to say hit the ignore button or leave the room.

And on another note, I'm getting a bit tired of the "o" thing too. It's something I don't completely like but when enough people do it I eventually copy them and do it too -_-

Navii

I can completely understand where both your relative and your friend come from. I see that majority of the people who play MyVMK now played the original VMK years ago. Speaking as an original player myself, VMK is something that's you have always wanted to play again. People tend to cherish the re-living of their childhood.

I'm an original VMK member that just made a myVMK account a couple days ago. I'm a total noob in this game. And I can actually agree with a lot that is being said here. People don't seem to be as social as they used to be. And the people I have seen that are social are in their own little cliques in a corner or something. Although I'll admit I haven't really tried too hard, I have yet to make friends or even talk to people really. I rejoined to relive memories of my childhood, but it sort of just seems like there is nothing to do now. I really don't know what to do with myself in the game. Of course, as more minigames open and there are more updates, I'm sure that will change. But I'm getting a not so great vibe at this point, and it's sort of sad to come back and feel this way when I was so excited about it.

I have one of my males play. But he only gets on when I do so his reaction is little different because I show him around and play user-made games and he helps me build in my room. So he hadn't really experienced the afk another time side, but he noticed how rude some player's be and snobby.

I really don't see why people have to be so snobby and rude its literally just a game inside of a computer. Overall though he has enjoyed his experience.