I guess I'm back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone! I know most of you already know who I am, haha. But in case you don't, I'm Kiana- otherwise known as GhostStitchGirl! :thumbsup:
So I heard about this forum a week or two ago, but I didn't join right away because I was kind of disappointed about all that went down with OVMK.
I decided to give VMK another shot, though, and joined this forum and the game tonight. :) I remembered how much I miss the original VMK, so I'm just hoping to let it live as long as possible in my mind. It's hard for me to stay positive anymore, but I'm going to try and keep up with you guys.
I'm not sure how often I'll be on the forum, but I'll definitely try to be active in the game. I just don't want to work towards posting and everything and have it be a waste again.
Anyways, see you guys around! :D

Hi, everyone! I know most of you already know who I am, haha. But in case you don't, I'm Kiana- otherwise known as GhostStitchGirl! :thumbsup:
So I heard about this forum a week or two ago, but I didn't join right away because I was kind of disappointed about all that went down with OVMK.
I decided to give VMK another shot, though, and joined this forum and the game tonight. :) I remembered how much I miss the original VMK, so I'm just hoping to let it live as long as possible in my mind. It's hard for me to stay positive anymore, but I'm going to try and keep up with you guys.
I'm not sure how often I'll be on the forum, but I'll definitely try to be active in the game. I just don't want to work towards posting and everything and have it be a waste again.
Anyways, see you guys around! :D
I don't know who you are, but I'm glad you're back!
I'm sadskin here and in the game.
sadly, I have been trying to log in to the game
for nearly three hours and I still can't. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.