Question(s) about Born In Park Badge I just got back from WDW and accidentally left my avatar :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! I literally just got back from WDW last night. Problem is, we left at 5 AM in the morning and I forgot to grab my avatar to take with me. I took this picture but I just read that phones are not accepted. Can someone please help me out? I'm so upset that all I did was forget to grab it cause I was half-asleep. :(
My name in-game is also Briar-Rose.
11752568_10207008626792036_680488066064588908_n.jpg

Elessar

What an unfortunate thing! D:
Seems legitimate enough a picture; this game has so few people, it would be difficult to get away with shopping someone else's avvie on a screen like that without whoever's monitoring/approving pics to notice the duplicate, or at least one would think so ...
There are a lot of generous and kind-hearted players in this game though, I'm sure you can find someone to take you along, and best of luck in your quest :)
Hope your trip was at least fun despite this road bump!

Whispered

To anyone who was asking why this rule should have been changed, here's a prime example.

@OP: I'm sorry about that luck :/ I'm super forgetful so I'd probably forget it too. Hopefully someone who lives near or is going soon can take you along with them for the badge :) I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time there tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.