I miss hanging out in the public rooms.

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
I miss hanging out in Central Plaza. Gosh.... </3 :'( The only place to talk to or meet people now feel like the forum..
would you like to come to Main Street? c: we could head to Central Plaza after haha c:
I'm sorry but what is your name in-game is it Jason? :)

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
I think the main thing stopping me from hanging out in public rooms is the fact that we can't sit on most public chairs yet.

even my avatar is lazy ok

Jasmine

Just saying.

Anyone want to hang out with me. In a public room ;_;
Gosh, you know all you have to do is shoot me a text or a message in game :p

aceastrofan

The one and only...
The only time public rooms are crowded are during whole game drops (ie clams, pumpkins, boxes).

haha, nothing like standing on public benches. But I love standing in the middle of the street on main street. It was what I did back in the old day and talked to people... :)

Yurgle

I used to always hang out in the frontierland area, especially around the Steamboat. I love that dock area, and the steamboat itself is where I made almost all of my friends back in VMK.

Explorer's Tent, Storybookland, Snow White Hide 'n Seek Forest, Frontierland Dock, Mark Twain, Blue Bayou, Haunted Mansion ... ugh. All of my favorite rooms. Deserted :(

Emelon

yeah i always wait around in sci fi dine in but no one comes :(
I loved the sci fi dine in. That's where I met one of my best friends in game, which led to me meeting the group of friends that I mainly hung out with.

Thinking about this makes me miss the old vmk and my old friends ugh

I also loved the hide 'n seek forest <3 It's the cutest room imo