I need YOUR help!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I would take out the water rugs and add the water ripples and add something to the back of the wall. I tend to use water rugs for day light. This is more of a night scene. Maybe add some depth inside the pirate fort. A really nice looking room though.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I really like it. (: Waaaay better than anything I could've done. :santa:

I would take out the water rugs and add the water ripples and add something to the back of the wall. I tend to use water rugs for day light. This is more of a night scene. Maybe add some depth inside the pirate fort. A really nice looking room though.
^ this.

Ok! Thanks for all the helpful advice so far! Right now i have taken out all of the water carpets and am starting to buy more of the small ones! Now, before I actually go ahead and use the credits, how would you feel about like either the grass wall background, or maybe the grass cutouts for behind the treasure? Also, how do you guys feel about the rafts? Should I keep them, or not?

Looks great to me. Add some water ripples around the edges of the ships. Maybe some more of the small black rocks/islands along the shore line. Turn your fire on. Great room!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
If I was building it I would had some height to the back treasure chests put them on wooden poles. A couple of seagulls would help to. Maybe a table or some tiki chairs or tiki items.

Maybe take the crates and make more of a pirate bar. What I do is just keep trying different items till they look good. I rebuild a rooms numerous times to get the right look.

Looking good keep up the good work.