I want in!

Since the OSX maverick problem we had, I have grown very restless on waiting for @Amy to have the new program set up.

My PC is already showing problems (ie lagging, crashing apps, and shockwave misbehaving).

It has reached to point that I need to find a way to get in the game on my MacBook Pro with OSX 10.0.1 but without the virtual box or the wine program. (Too worried that it would screw up my computer)

Is there anyway to do that? :-/

Amy

Head Administrator
A virtual machine or WINE wouldn't hurt your computer, I use both at the same time.

(it's not a mac pro, it's just a normal computer with it installed :p)

A virtual machine or WINE wouldn't hurt your computer, I use both at the same time.

(it's not a mac pro, it's just a normal computer with it installed :p)
@Amy, which Wine program would you recommend for me to download from and how do I install it? (I am not a computer techie like you or any of the other staffs in myvmk)

Last edited:
Bumping!

I was able to find the Wine Program for the Mac OSX 10.1 but the problem I am having now is know how to install it. Anyone knows how to do that?

Honestly, I like using VirtualBox. It can get slow at some times, but it's easier to use than some programs.
If you're looking for some tutorials, YouTube is always a great place to start. That's how I learned how to install/use my virtual machine.