Idle Users

Baka

Since there are now Queues in rooms, It would be really important to kick idle users. If someone is not active for more than 15 minutes, they should have logged out of the game.

As of 5am (est) the queue for the Captains Quarters is 44 people long. There are only 4 active players in the room. The rest are afk in the door. People already complain that the clams game is unfair, but this is what's really unfair.

Some people also think that these people sitting in the door are actually clones being used to lock others out of the room. I'd like to believe that it's simply people falling asleep at their keyboard.. but I could be wrong.

Please fix this ASAP!

Lisawdw

Since there are now Queues in rooms, It would be really important to kick idle users. If someone is not active for more than 15 minutes, they should have logged out of the game.

As of 5am (est) the queue for the Captains Quarters is 44 people long. There are only 4 active players in the room. The rest are afk in the door. People already complain that the clams game is unfair, but this is what's really unfair.

Some people also think that these people sitting in the door are actually clones being used to lock others out of the room. I'd like to believe that it's simply people falling asleep at their keyboard.. but I could be wrong.

Please fix this ASAP!
I totally agree with you, I am at the about 2 1/2 hour mark of being in queue with still 17 more to go and its not moving. I have heard from many that it is only 4-6 in both the Bazaar and Quarters that are getting anything, all the others are at the door and suspected clones.

Byron

I AGREE TOO! Its enough of people taking advantage of have multiple accounts! It should be so people get logged out every 10 minutes if they are idle instead of afking during the night in the bazzar and quarters

I agree this is currently a very VERY unfair situation and a select few are going to become very rich because of it (not that they are the ones at fault, its just if they're in the room they have such an advantage over everyone else when people become idle). Not all the users are clones. Some people probably have gotten in line and forgotten about it or fallen asleep (I'm guilty of this). I woke up around 2am est and was finally in the room and moved my computer to plug in a mouse and the computer stopped charging and it died :( FAIL!!!!! So I'm back in line and sleeping until I get back in which looks like it could be quite a while!

Baka

I agree this is currently a very VERY unfair situation and a select few are going to become very rich because of it (not that they are the ones at fault, its just if they're in the room they have such an advantage over everyone else when people become idle). Not all the users are clones. Some people probably have gotten in line and forgotten about it or fallen asleep (I'm guilty of this). I woke up around 2am est and was finally in the room and moved my computer to plug in a mouse and the computer stopped charging and it died :( FAIL!!!!! So I'm back in line and sleeping until I get back in which looks like it could be quite a while!

There were only 4 of us left around 5am (est). It's a bit ridiculous.

Now that i've thought about it, though, what happens if you're in a line for over 15 minutes? Will you get dcd? That'd be awful...

Fairy

I know this isn't a picture of bazaar or captions quarters but this also happened tonight lol. All of the clones at the top blocking off people from getting coins. They were there for a long time apparently.

I agree, either have instances or have an inactivity time. This is getting out of hand! Imagine how the mini games are going to be.
I agree. Queues should wait until instances have been added.

The mini-games should also probably wait until instances have been added.

- - - Updated - - -

And side note... LOL. It is like a little army of the ugly fisherman hat people.
Ok but really... SERIOUSLY?!

QueenClarion

What a joke! Amy brought back this game so WE ALL COULD ENJOY - what a bunch of rubbish-- simply put whoever it is, if not STOPPED is REASON to QUIT GAME - total nonsense.

iamabigdisfan

I see the clone pattern also. Hopefully fireworks will be up soon and I will play that for credits. Maybe there is a solution to eliminate those being idle in a room. But until there is a solution, for now we have to deal with it.

There needs to be multiple instances for each room so that it could buffer this from happening. Or staff need to be more on patrol, otherwise, this is just going to keep happening.

Also I don't like how staff members take the time to read this and don't acknowledge or post on this thread stating that the problem will be fixed. It seems like they just brush it off.

I notice it, and have been taking actions to anything ive seen.

Just because we dont reply, does not mean were not doing anything about it! :)

Completely agree, like vmk had that thing if you were idle for what.. like 5 or 10 minutes, you would have that count down on your screen until you'll be disconnected from the game.

supernovagirl

That's what I loved about VMK... it would sign you out if you were unactive for what...? 10 minutes? Can we bring that aspect into the game please!