I'm New-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the originally VMK in 2005 and even signed up in the parks. I played this game sometime ago for a few hours, but now I've gotten more into it recently. So far everyone is super nice and seem like cool people. I'm currently tying to make my own ride like I did in ye old VMK so you'll catch me doing that (ugh grinding for credits). Any game tips tricks or information would be welcome too. I'm pretty easy to talk to so don't worry.

Welcome :wave:

Hi! Welcome to the game! Building a ride is a fun yet expensive way to start off your experience on MyVMK. I did the same thing when I came back too. I think the best way to earn credits is POTC right now. HM is good too but not many people wait in the lobby. Jungle Cruise is decent if it's double credits day & you have nobody to play the other 2 games with xD

Ride Tips:
If you plan on making your room automatically put people on the ride make sure your tracks are long enough for each room in case loading items take awhile. Otherwise just have a start so they can get on themselves!

Also another cool thing to add to your ride is height differences on some parts so there's a drop or a climb with pixels underneath supporting these parts. Pixels are 5-50c each and are great for building like that & come in a variety of colors. (I thought the price was 10 but I know it's not above 50).

All ride pieces cost the same so dw about using one type over another.

Make sure to have fun and hopefully release the room(s) when you're done so we can all see it!! :)

@Princesslittletop kinda mentioned it in her post but to get really easy credits a good way is to play friendly pirates. Basically no shooting involved and each team takes turns winning by capturing the flag. You'll get the hang of it a few times after you play.

Also riding the rides in fantasyland courtyard and getting the sword in the stone pins. Which you can then use on the sword and get different pins. Theres usually a rare pin in the set that goes for alot of credits which you can sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.