I'm Really Nervous...

Grizeus

What is happening?
Wow, guys.

So, I should say that my intent was never to discuss rumors, only to ask questions, theorize, and discuss possible ramifications. Most of all, I wanted real answers and I still do, but I understand that it's not really my business - we all do have a right to be concerned.

Kali too? Nooooo! I was looking forward to all the late night not on the calendar events ):
Was a fun time.
Yeah, I noticed I missed all those. Guess I wasnt on the invite list! I heard there were some cool prizes!![DOUBLEPOST=1430704962][/DOUBLEPOST]
[content removed]

oh...

this is vmk...not the united states government.

Nope, if it was the United States Government we would mysteriously disappear or have an unexpected accident! rofl

Last edited:

Grizeus

What is happening?
So, guys. I've read some things. Not going to link these things here, wouldn't be appropriate. But staff drama did happen, and it is the reason why some of them have left us and the game. We don't need to be afraid that the game is closing down (because it's not), but, that doesn't mean that everything is okay behind the scenes (it's not). I don't believe that anyone is the enemy here. I do believe that both sides overreacted emotionally.

So, guys. I've read some things. Not going to link these things here, wouldn't be appropriate. But staff drama did happen, and it is the reason why some of them have left us and the game. We don't need to be afraid that the game is closing down (because it's not), but, that doesn't mean that everything is okay behind the scenes (it's not). I don't believe that anyone is the enemy here. I do believe that both sides overreacted emotionally.
I have the strong urge to say I told you so (In general) but I won't. Because, well. How could I think anyone would believe a new member? Then again loyalty isn't about whose been here the longest. That's just my opinion though. ^.^

that all sounded like sarcasm. it's not, I really don't know how I thought anyone would believe me.

Last edited:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Ugh okay. So I've been offline since this thread started until now, and I honestly don't care. And guess what? I don't care if you care or don't care either. Whatever happens happens. I don't know what happened, but if they want to tell us they will. Being disrespectful will only cause a heck of a lot more drama. If you want to push for answers, go right ahead, live your life. I'm just saying never once have I seen it work out for anyone. I don't think the game is closing though. If Amy needs new staff there are certainly enough options. The fact that these people have left have nothing to do with the making of the game since Amy has always been the one and only person working on it.

The best advice I have for anyone reading this is to grab yourself a froyo and play the game.