im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you may or may not know that i hav recently been going into a open host room and taking tron room pins, due to my actions I not only over produced the pin but cheated the myvmk staff, I am truly sorry for anyone who won a tron guest room pin for all i hav done is hurt the value of your pin. Due to my actions I have been banned from the servers and I am hoping for all of your forgiveness for doing such a horrible thing. This is not just a apology but a goodbye from me, I hope each and every one of you can hopefully forgive me and I am hoping for the best in all of your journeys. Thank you the vmk staff and everyone who has made my few months on vmk as great as they have been. I am going to miss this more than anything and once again I opologize for my actions. Goodbye my dear friends and I hope to cross paths with you all one day.

Last edited:
I never knew you, but I'm sorry to see you leave. It takes a lot of guts to admit what you did. It's obvious you learned you lesson. Good luck in any future endeavors in which you may pursue.

~Everest

Omg I'll miss you :(

Probably feels better to get that off your chest. I wish you the best of luck<3

so you got banned for being clever? i'm sorry but whoever the staff member was should have correctly closed their room after the event they were hosting and this never would have happened.

i'm truly sorry the ignorance of the staff here led to you being banned. of course it was partly your fault, you should have reported it instead of abusing it, but come on. leave the cookie jar open and what will people do?

i wish you the best :wave:

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
so you got banned for being clever? i'm sorry but whoever the staff member was should have correctly closed their room after the event they were hosting and this never would have happened.

i'm truly sorry the ignorance of the staff here led to you being banned. of course it was partly your fault, you should have reported it instead of abusing it, but come on. leave the cookie jar open and what will people do?

what she said x3

Sophia

Aw, at least you're honest about it! & I agree with Catnip about this!
Somehow I feel that you shouldn't have been permanently banned for this, maybe a more lighter banning. I hope you can be allowed to come back to the Kingdom again!

Elle

Thank you for being honest. You didn't have to, as most people who cheat don't do so, but your honesty is greatly appreciated. I hope you can also move past this and have a positive long run in your future. :) :) xx

Aw, at least you're honest about it! & I agree with Catnip about this!
Somehow I feel that you shouldn't have been permanently banned for this, maybe a more lighter banning. I hope you can be allowed to come back to the Kingdom again!
It was partially our fault, yes. However, exploiting/abusing something is at the fault of the player. He was not permanently banned for this, his ban will be over in May.

Thank you for apologizing, I hope to see you back in the game soon.

I need to give a thanks more than just one.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
thank you for admitting what you did, it must have taken a lot of courage!

Lindsay

What happened might have been the staff's fault, but it's also Connor's fault for abusing the glitch. There's 2 sides to every coin, so I don't know why half of you are bashing the staff for this...

But, anywho, I hope you return after your ban! You owning up to it shows a lot of your character, not bravery, but good stuff :) Hopefully the quests will be released then, so there's something to look forward to!

Ranch

owning up is very creditable. Sorry to hear you feel bad about being caught.

And yet, this thread shouldn't be allowed. On most forums, talking publicly about your ban (or someone else's), is normally against the rules. Most places warn not to do so, as it would make the ban worse.

Sharing exploits (through any means) doesn't exactly stifle the problem.. such as testing staff rooms in search of an error to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.