iMax's RCT3 Disneyland - 5/23 Update - Change of Park

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
I think it looks really good!
Thanks!

this is cool! what is rct3?
Thanks, RCT3 is a PC game where you can build your own amusement/theme/water park.

Bu if its in RCT3 then its just a Disney park, not really vmk. Looks cool so far.
Thanks, what u said is true, but it's a recreation, so technically its VVMK (Virtual Virtual Magic Kingdom, LOL)

Thanks!

Wrong castle. VMK is based on Disneyland, so you should have Sleeping Beauty's castle in the render.
Actually vmk is based on all of the Disney parks. The castle on Vmk is from Disneyland Paris. It's the only one that has the secret lair to the dungeon.
What youthere said.

Thanks!

Thanks, RCT3 is a PC game where you can build your own amusement/theme/water park.

Thanks, what u said is true, but it's a recreation, so technically its VVMK (Virtual Virtual Magic Kingdom, LOL)

Thanks!

What youthere said.
You need to add vmk central where the display used to be, then it'll be vmk within vvmk posted on vmk...forums. xD

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Just giving a quick update:

I've been very sick with the flu over the past week and I finally started improving on Friday, giving me time to work on the park today. I'm kind of changing the layout of Main Street a little bit, hopefully I'll have a final product of it soon, for now here's a look a few buildings stand now:

A difference between the game and the recreation park is that weather will play a factor into the park (sadly it only rains in the park and no snow, but I can make that happen when Winter comes back at the end of the year) oh, also the fact that there will be a Starbucks!

Have a good week!