In Park Quests

One of my favorite features of VMK was the immersion of the Disney parks. Obviously we won't be able to involve cast members like the old VMK quests did nor will we be able to receive cards.

However I still think there is an opportunity to earn furniture from in-park quests by utilizing the "code" feature already built inside of myVMK.

What if a quest existed where you would follow different steps to figure out each digit of the code? Steps that you would not be able to complete or figure out at home, you would have to be at the park.

Coming up with the implementation and such is a lot of work, but I do believe that it would be a fun and welcomed addition to myVMK. I know I would enjoy it!

even if that were a fun idea, i would like that, but i dont think codes will be released because it was a mess before this game even existed (OpenVMK) from the knowledge we learned over 2 years ago (but oh how i miss codes).

even if that were a fun idea, i would like that, but i dont think codes will be released because it was a mess before this game even existed (OpenVMK) from the knowledge we learned over 2 years ago (but oh how i miss codes).
What happened with codes in openVMK? Just abuse?

Hi there! I am creating (and have created some) In-Park Quests! Right now I just have Magic Kingdom, but if you would like to help (test, create, donate) please let me know! :)