Inferno worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to its poor form of distribution, ( as i have been taught by @savvy.max ), It is simply an over valued item. The annoying money trading for inferno also causes an awkward fluctuation for the value of it (in game versus real world) , as trading two stitch hats in game is considered under offering while selling two stitch hats and buying an inferno is over offering (not that I would recommend real world trading for in game items) So, my point is: even though 80-100 firewalls is accurate, I would try to attain it when they release it through competitions (which i'm sure they will again eventually, but who knows) rather than trading for it. Lastly, The fact that only a few people who trade it push the price of inferno up a ridiculous amount ( not that I have anything against my fellow VMKers) contributes to its poor justification of value.
Sorry, I thought this post was somewhat of an appropriate place to rant about this, and I'm bored at work)

That firewall value is a bad idea.. the usual rate is 2 stitch hats, but often times traders get desperate and addon to the two stitch hats.

"Desperate"? or the traders get slightly greedy for what they have; I wouldn't put it on the buyer as to why it is worth 15 firewalls more than two stitch hats

"Desperate"? or the traders get slightly greedy for what they have; I wouldn't put it on the buyer as to why it is worth 15 firewalls more than two stitch hats
Because that price has actually been executed several times both ways around..lol.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Thank you!! People on this game get really greedy and it's creepy and makes me uncomfortable. I've seen Inferno go for Stitch + Green Flip numerous times. I wouldn't pay anymore than that because that gets borderline unfair no matter how ya wanna sugarcoat it. It's a pixelated item. Not Jesus' sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.