Instruments

Dyllan

Princess Enthusiast & Cast Member!
I play the Flute and clarinet(not very well), I dabbled in piano, trumpet, and i really want to learn how to play the french horn! :)
I've been first chair two years in a row and I am in love with marching and concert band.

Hopefully we start competition band next year! :)

You ready for this? Tenor Trombone, bass trombone, euphonium, tuba, trumpet, piano, guitar, ukelele, banjo, ocarina, harmonica, mallet percussion, drum kit, soon string bass, and on top of all that, I am the drum major for my schools marching band. BOOM. lol oh and I sing. That counts, right?

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
Guitar, piano, tenor and alto sax, oboe and clarinet (Bb and bass)!! :) I sing too, if you want to count that!
Absolutely love playing music!!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I start out with violin then moved to Viola. Made all city Orchestra in Viola. In high school I played trumpet in the marching band, School Orchestra and Dance band. After High school I played in a community charity marching band. ( In high school I also learned percussion, french horn and clarinet, tuba and base. I also learned to play guitar and a few songs on the piano. I can no longer play trumpet :( due to by MS and not being able to hold it up anymore. Also being that MS effect all muscles signals making the embrasure and having any endurance is not happening. I sure miss playing it.

Vanessa

Guitar for 7 years and piano for 12 years. Mainly into guitar though. Writing music, performing in bands, teaching music. It's basically all I do. And play vmk when I have a moment lol XD