Into The Woods!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Into the Woods is a Sondheim musical, it combines stories from the Grimm's fairytales: Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and the Bakers Wife. Disney has adapted it in to a film, and it's set to release on Christmas. The trailer is below. :twist:
I personally can't wait for it!

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
I was in that play a couple years back!! I was Little Red Riding Hood.
I'm pretty much sick of it by now but it's alright!! The cast is amazing so I'm sure the movie will be pretty great!!

I'm so excited, oh my gosh>.< I work at my local Disney Store and we have this trailer on a loop with about 15 other songs/videos that play on a giant screen in the back of the store. Needless to say, I stop what I'm doing and stare at the screen with a giant smile on my face:bounce:

I think it looks really interesting! The actors/actresses they casted looked amazing *excluding Anna Kenderick, sorry haha* Plus the story line seems really in depth! Definitely have to see it sometime :)

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i was pretty disappointed with movie...the ending....was....ugh. and i hate how
the bakers wife cheats and died
johnny depp got 2 seconds in the film too. wish he had a longer part. the singing as well....just took up random spots to make the film longer. could of been done better tbh.

Megara

no sleep club
I know the movie was a representation of the original musical (which I haven't seen), but for what the movie was supposed to be and represent, I thought it was amazing. I loved the music and I loved the actors. It definitely held my attention, especially since I wasn't sure what was going to happen because I never saw the original. Got a thumbs up from me. :bounce:

leo

future imagineer
It was AMAZING! I loved every second. I bought the entire soundtrack right as I was walking out of the theater. 10/10.