Inventory Clean Up!!

bobsbestgame

Hey peeps! I'm back! I have recently decided to start playing again :D. So, with that said, I have decided to trade some items in my inventory for credits so that I can trade for some items I have missed in the year I have been gone. These items I am trading is because I either don't have the complete set, I have extras of, or I simply don't want them any more. All offers are up to negotiation but mostly I am looking for credits and any magic released from (and including) zombie magic and on. Take a look, and let me know!! ( I do ask that if you would like to make an offer, either message me or mention/quote me so that I may get a notification on my phone. This will be the fastest way to talk to me. Thanks! )

Furniture:
Furniture FINAL.PNG

Pins:
Pins FINAL.PNG

Clothes:
Clothes FINAL.PNG

Posters:
Posters.PNG

Currently On Hold:
Nothing

Sold:
Pins:
Tomorrowland Retro Flying Saucer (1/5)
Tomorrowland Retro Skyway (3/5)
monster's opening pin
One Million Dreams - Ariel (all)
One Million Dreams - Rapunzel ( Only one)
Anna and Elsa pin
Valentines Day - heart 2014
American Flag Pin
German Flag Pin
UK flag pin
Peter Pan's Flight Badge pin
All mermaid 3 pins
all Dinah pins
Easter Egg Pin
Full Fall Leaves pin set
ALR cheshire
ALR Mad Hatter (Still one left)
All IASW pins have been traded

Clothing:
Alice skirt (both of them)
Alice shirt
Tron outfit (only one of them though)
Red Cheer Shoes
Blue football outfit
Red football jersey
Mickey Winter Sweater

Furniture:
Stitch Ornament
Tron cycles

Last edited:
Hey peeps! I'm back! I have recently decided to start playing again :D. So, with that said, I have decided to trade some items in my inventory for credits so that I can trade for some items I have missed in the year I have been gone. These items I am trading is because I either don't have the complete set, I have extras of, or I simply don't want them any more. All offers are up to negotiation but mostly I am looking for credits and any magic released from (and including) zombie magic and on. Take a look, and let me know!! ( I do ask that if you would like to make an offer, either message me or mention/quote me so that I may get a notification on my phone. This will be the fastest way to talk to me. Thanks! )

Furniture:

Pins:

Clothes:

Posters:
Hey! Any value in mind for Tomorrowland Retro 1/5 (flying saucer), 3/5 (skyway), and the It's A Small World (the one with all of the children in an circle) pins?

bobsbestgame

Hey! Any value in mind for Tomorrowland Retro 1/5 (flying saucer), 3/5 (skyway), and the It's A Small World (the one with all of the children in an circle) pins?
I would like 500c for the tomorrowland pins, and 1k for the ints a small world children pin :)

2k for your 1x VMK Valentine's pin? (the one with the logo in the heart) @bobsbestgame
I can do this. Message me when and where you'd like to meet up! :D

bobsbestgame

I can do that!! I'm online right now, we can meet in the Fantasyland Courtyard if you'd like! :)
Alrighty! Ill be sending my alt account there, he is the one with all this stuff XD his name is trickster