iOS 8

mark

10 mins late to everything
What are your thoughts on iOS 8 releasing to the public Fall 2014. Personally, I am truly excited for iCloud Drive since I am a very active user on Google Drive and my iPad 2:)

ALSO, I did get a jailbreak for something very similar to what they will be adding but, when you search for example, "Jennifer Lawrence" it would show you the Wikipedia page directly from the Spotlight Search.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
S

Solar

But... But... But... BUT HOW?!
One of my friends has a developer license for Apple. Developers get early beta access to future versions of iOS... so he verified my UDID with apple, allowing me to install it on my phone.

My favorite thing so far.. they added a timelapse feature for the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

supernovagirl

One of my friends has a developer license for Apple. Developers get early beta access to future versions of iOS... so he verified my UDID with apple, allowing me to install it on my phone.

My favorite thing so far.. they added a timelapse feature for the camera.

I'm really really debating on whether or not I want to have my friend let me install it.
A good friend of mine updated and told me it wasn't too buggy but I get really impatient and frustrated with bugs...

S

Solar

I'm really really debating on whether or not I want to have my friend let me install it.
A good friend of mine updated and told me it wasn't too buggy but I get really impatient and frustrated with bugs...
There are some minor bugs you'll notice here and there but for the most part it works perfectly.

bobsbestgame

Last summer when iOS 7 was beta released I found online a bug that allowed me to download the beta version without a developer's license. I will have to look around for this again for iOS 8 haha XD although, I haven't backed my phone up since October of last year... I'll need to get on that I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extras

Petty Officer Third Class US Navy
On a similar note to the upcoing iOS 8, the iPhone 6 is rumored to have a larger screen. Phones are getting too big these days. I went from a Droid Razr to the iPhone 4S because I like how much smaller it is (at the cost of being thicker) but soon enough phones being the size of tablets (Note 2) is going to be the norm and I can't handle that.