Is my angel offer any good?

I don't know exactly how much they are going for. Here is what I'm offering:
x4 epcot pin
x2 enchanted rose
x1 Mushu pin
x1 Cowboy Pants

Tell me if you think it is too high or too low. Thanks so much for any advice!

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
You have a great offer but it is very rare that someone wants more than 2 Epcot Entrance Guest Room Pins. If you can replace 2 of them with 4 gift cards you will be much more likely to to get someone to accept your offer.

Good to know Max

Yuna aren't items worth basically based on what people are willing to pay for them? People are willing to pay a whole flipping lot for Angel hats......

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Good to know Max

Yuna aren't items worth basically based on what people are willing to pay for them? People are willing to pay a whole flipping lot for Angel hats......
Everyone is entitled to pay what they will for it, but the actual value of the item is akin to a Leroy plus a few extra items. The probability of obtaining it, the demand for it, and the amount in circulation is what determines values to my knowledge. The rarity of the hat is to that of a Leroy, it's not set at Super Rare.

Like I said, pay what you will for it, but the general consensus seems to be much lower than what people are trying to value the item as. I deem it to be over-offering for what your offering.

Jasmine

The item doesn't have one "set" value... it's purely opinion based at this point.

You're right; an item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. So I agree with Max... if you include gift cards, someone's more likely to accept it. Good luck!:)

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
I don't know why you are valuing the Angel hat as low as a cowboy pants, when clearly it is very high in demand. No one would even take 3x cowboy pants for it. The Angel hat on its own is setting its value as we speak. :3

@frenchfries, I agree with your grandfather a.k.a studd muffin a.k.a maxxx. :wizard:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Angel isn't worth even cowboy pants on their own. You can trade all that but you'll get scammed.
It's not worth cowboy pants....?
Cowboy pants are worth roughly 50k. Angel hat JUST released and it's only rare not super rare, why would it be worth 50k right off the bat?

I don't know where people are getting these outrageous values from to be honest. It almost seems like the first few people that got the angel hat set the precendent for it's value based on what they wanted for it at the time. If people are willing to trade their life away for something that's not even valued the same as a stitch hat but they're offering the same amount they would for a stitch or Minnie, you're more than welcome to do what you like.

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
The other thing Yuna forgets is Cowboy Pants have an extremely high probability of being re-released because of the Red and Grey Cowboy Shirts which exist but haven't been released yet. It's highly likely that it may even be released before next Halloween month. Those who get upset about other people's offer being too high don't understand supply and demand.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
The other thing Yuna forgets is Cowboy Pants have an extremely high probability of being re-released because of the Red and Grey Cowboy Shirts which exist but haven't been released yet. It's highly likely that it may even be released before next Halloween month. Those who get upset about other people's offer being too high don't understand supply and demand.
Are you referring to me specifically or anyone? I'm not upset about other people over-offering, I just don't understand the logic behind it.

Vanillabug

Always let your conscience be your guide!
I have had an offer for Angel listed that includes a Leroy, Pan Pin, Queen, Bat Magic, a firewall and more. I can't get any takers! All people want are Giftcards and firewalls :)

whats funny is those items are so easily tradeable for gift cards...