Is the SITS maker broken please?

How many SITS do you generally acquire when riding 30 minutes?

• 0-1

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 2-3

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Hi! Is anyone else having trouble getting SITS (I wont even mention pulling the sword). I rode for over 30 minutes last night before getting just 1 SITS. Now it appears it will be a repeat. as I have been riding since I was in the HOST event and have yet to get a SITS. Just wondering if its actually just my avie or a possible technical glitch. Thanks!!

I seem to not get them as much either. I think it still works it's just more mean now. Same thing happens to me but I got one recently.
I've always had REALLY BAD luck with them to begin with. I used to trade for them. However, we can't do that anymore.Sooooo... I'm really out in the cold now. LOL

I've always had REALLY BAD luck with them to begin with. I used to trade for them. However, we can't do that anymore.Sooooo... I'm really out in the cold now. LOL
Me too. I didn't know you couldn't trade them anymore :| Yeah It seems before I would only get one for every 20 rides .-.

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
I read somewhere (and it seems to be true for me) that it depends on how many people are riding. During crowded times, like host events or during the night, the rides seem to give out less pins, but really its just spread out amongst all the different people. During less crowded times like during the day you have a higher chance of getting more. I've actually found it to be very true, because I've rode up to 5 times in a row during the day and gotten a SITS pin every time.