Is there a separate Kiosk bug thread or a MAJOR BUG THREAD?

It's over 8 days and counting and all my missing items and my kiosk situation still have not been resolved. I'm not sure if I need to post somewhere else or message someone directly since I no longer consider this a "minor bug". Do I need to provide more information? I'm not sure what is required to resolve this. Thanks.

Hi Glittercathy! Have you tried sending a call for help while in game so someone can help you resolve it directly?

Hi Glittercathy! Have you tried sending a call for help while in game so someone can help you resolve it directly?
Hi Dinah. I sent a call for help over a week ago and received a message that it would be taken care of ASAP. It has not been resolved nor have I heard anything since. :(:(

Hi Dinah. I sent a call for help over a week ago and received a message that it would be taken care of ASAP. It has not been resolved nor have I heard anything since. :(:(
Oh no! Maybe try sending another call for help that you're still waiting, or even PM a mod or admin with all the details and they can hopefully assist you soon!

Oh no! Maybe try sending another call for help that you're still waiting, or even PM a mod or admin with all the details and they can hopefully assist you soon!
Haha. After all the changes, I'm really not sure who remains as a mod or admin. I will try another call for help. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1454721197][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kali responded to my call for help and @Amy is looking into it again. Thanks for everyones help!

Last edited:
How do you clear the kiosk to start a new quest? Can't find a way to clear it and when I try to make another one it tells the people they have already played it.