Item theme idea: Emperor's New Groove

Recently I got to thinking, what about all the famous movies/shows that VMK never had items for? Naturally, the first things to come to mind were things that have come out since VMK closed, like Up or Toy Story 3 or even Gravity Falls. (Monsters University would be an awesome excuse to offer marching band uniforms in the catalog, by the way.)
But then I considered all the things that came out before VMK shut down, that still never got any real recognition. I mean, I wasn't exactly a VIP back in the day so I didn't really have everything that had ever been in the catalog at all, but did the Toy Story series ever get any sort of items anywhere?

While there are obviously a few different series that sprang to mind, the first one that really stuck was The Emperor's New Groove. In my opinion one of the best Disney series, but it never made any appearance in the old catalog! I might provide sketches of a few ideas later (the image upload isn't working for me), but here are a few things I thought of immediately:

-Clothing: obviously Emperor Kuzco and Yzma (Scientist) wardrobes for their unique outfits, perhaps some more standard peasant wear as well?
-Magic: turn to llama, anyone?
-Theme rides: stone railroad tracks, and when you ride them you end up in the cart that Yzma and Kronk use to get to her laboratory; this is probably my favorite idea after having Yzma's lab coat
-Theme ride props: a lot of them could be used for palace decoration as well - huge stone walls, a standup prop of Kuzco's squire, Kuzco Academy banners, etc.
-Furniture: simple things mostly; a stone couch, Yzma's lab equipment, various items taken from the movie/show, maybe posters of famous Incan boy bands or something?

Most of my ideas here are sort of vague (I was mostly thinking about how fun the rollercart ride would be... and also maybe the llama thing), but does anyone else think it would be cool to see some Emperor's New Groove items put in the catalog? Or any other older series that pretty much went unmentioned in the old VMK?

Whispered

Turn into Llama yes pls would be such cool.

The cart ride too - although if i remember right wasn't the yeti ride parts a cart? It could just be overhauled graphically from that.

This would be cool.

Other idea - that restaurant where they sang Yzma the song for her birthday or whatever.

@Whispered: You're right, I'd completely forgotten about the Yeti ride until you mentioned it. That would be fairly easy I think.
And yes! Guest rooms would be great too; maybe the throne room, or Pacha's hut?

They have yet to prove they can even make items that are more than one tile, let's not get carried away. :)
I asked Grizzly a while ago and he said they are planning to release original items eventually. Considering how much the staff have done to revive VMK so far, I think it's fair to say they'll be capable of it.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I asked Grizzly a while ago and he said they are planning to release original items eventually. Considering how much the staff have done to revive VMK so far, I think it's fair to say they'll be capable of it.
Oh I'm sure. Some people underestimate the staff a bit too much. Never doubt another persons capabilities :P. These ideas are great! Nice work. :D