iTEMS 4 Sprees

okay hey girl!
so i like the purple ears. you said 15k? would you still want spree or anything i showed you in my trade?
i also like the bird hat! same question as above^
also, PLEASe explain to me what these are hahah since i missed a lot of releases due to computer probs: the thing that looks like a hammock, the well and whatever is next to it that you have 23 of, and the purple oyster/clam thing and the blue stuff next to that . haha it would be so appreciated.
thanks girl! :D

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
okay hey girl!
so i like the purple ears. you said 15k? would you still want spree or anything i showed you in my trade?
i also like the bird hat! same question as above^
also, PLEASe explain to me what these are hahah since i missed a lot of releases due to computer probs: the thing that looks like a hammock, the well and whatever is next to it that you have 23 of, and the purple oyster/clam thing and the blue stuff next to that . haha it would be so appreciated.
thanks girl! :D
Hey again! LOL I did like some items you had on our trade box :)
Purple ears, 15-20k, goes the same for bird hat :rose:
the hammock is a host prize, so was the well chair. Oh the 23 are tower of terror luggage carts lol sorry.
Purple clam are chairs, and blue stuffs are pebble carpets. Idk when all of these came out to be honest lol.

Krazykay

How much for both of the Mr. Smee Hats Red and green, I dont know i
How much for both of the Mr. Smee Hats Red and green, I dont know if thats what they are called but I have always wanted them :D lol