It's time for my goodbyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyisradd

I've made it official. I am leaving MyVMK due to certain reasons, mainly being school. I know I have said to a few of you I will leave at some point and now it's time to say my goodbyes.

To all the people I have met on this game. Thank you. We've definitely made some phenomenal memories.
Most especially, Roxas and Elephant. I never thought that I would have met such amazing people on the game <3
Also to the twins, Adam and Eric thank you. You guys never fail to make me laugh!
To Lost, Katherine, Markeh, Acey and an unending list of people i love you all <3:D

Thank you as well to the staff, you guys are doing such a great job. There couldn't be a better team to be running this game. The interaction, the time and the dedication you put into this game is unreal. I applaud you all for that.

Anywho, all in all my time has been the best. Hopefully I will be able to keep in touch with all of you and I hope that once my exams finish I can enjoy the magical experience that MyVMK brings to all of us.

Love you all,

LadyGaga.

PS - I'll try to go on the forums once in awhile.
PPS - My cousin will be playing on my account so I hope she'll be treated the same way you all treated me.

<3

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere
i love uuuuuuuu but u didnt mention me so i hate uuuuuuu and u can not borrow that top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: D: D: D:
4th buddy down

Sorry to see you go! I wish you the best of luck in the future. :)

OMG what you're leaving? That's totally laaaaaame. :(

Nah! I hope this is a hiatus, but even if it's a permanent break, so be it. I think we can all understand the importance of the ongoing events in life as far less important than MyVMK, but sometimes it's crucial to actually step back from the game and complete homework for once, or whatever it is that is having its priority overshadowed.

Take care! If I see your cousin in game, I'll be sure to treat them with the same respect that I would with anyone, especially since it's LadyGaga!

Status
Not open for further replies.