Jester Hat/Other April Fools items

I was in China the past two weeks with no internet access and can't believe I missed all that happened on April fools!

I'm not sure what all I missed (other than I think the jester hat) or how much the stuff is going for, but I'm just interested in knowing!

I'm not sure if I'll end up trading for anything but I'm interested in seeing what people are looking for for anything I might've missed!!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
I have a jester hat, jester hat ornament, Minnie hat ornament and stitch hat ornament. I'll give you all three for 4 giftcards(:
only thing you'd be missing is a gator ornament

Also what is the Olaf head? I had someone buy me the Elsa and Anna outfits but did not hear about olaf, so I may be interested in that as well :)

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
I have the princess minnie, alligator, and jester ornament. All 3 for something worth 2 gc? Idk the value really.

Hey I have a spare Jester hat you can have for free :) let me know where we can meet!

I have a jester hat, jester hat ornament, Minnie hat ornament and stitch hat ornament. I'll give you all three for 4 giftcards(:
only thing you'd be missing is a gator ornament

I don't have any gift cards right now but if I get some I'll let you know, thanks!!

I have the princess minnie, alligator, and jester ornament. All 3 for something worth 2 gc? Idk the value really.

Oh ok, I don't have any gift cards right now but I'll also get in touch with you if I get some :)

----------

Do you have any green keys? I'm also looking for those.

I only have like 2 so I think I'm going to save them

----------

Hey I have a spare Jester hat you can have for free :) let me know where we can meet!

Oh really? Are you sure?? That would be so sweet of you!! I can really meet anytime tonight or after 3 tomorrow if you're sure!

I am in the game right now. Probably for the next hour. Send me a PM when you wish to meet :)
Otherwise tomorrow will suit me fine too!