Jinx's Rooms :D

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Hello :) I wanted to make a thread showing all of the rooms I've built over the past few years I hope you like them! If you can't tell, I hear and I know that I make too many symmetrical rooms LOL.

Halloween Room

Waterslide Competition Rooms

The Starry Abyss

Madame Leota's Opera House

Wish Upon A Star

Rapunzel's Lantern Festival

Poor Unfortunate Souls

Holiday Jinx ( Cloud Nine Below )

Xosder

Okay I am 110% on board with the symmetrical room theme. I'm pretty sure whenever I start adding furniture to an empty room I automatically start doing that. And all of your rooms are amazing! :D Super talented room decorator.

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Okay I am 110% on board with the symmetrical room theme. I'm pretty sure whenever I start adding furniture to an empty room I automatically start doing that. And all of your rooms are amazing! :D Super talented room decorator.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this LOL

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
For the most part i'm not a huge fan of symmetrical rooms
kind of funny tho because my holiday room this year ended up being symmetrical :surrender:
except when they're very well executed and yours are past way beyond that point. These rooms are so incredible. I especially love the first two. Keep up the awesome work Jinx. :swoon:

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
These are awesome! If I only had enough credits I would try to make rooms like this as well.

I can't pick a favorite. Very nice.