Jude, and Kegan Giant Mickey Pumpkin

I don't know if this belong here but I was working on my beautiful Giant Mickey Pumpkin, and like it is toattly awesome Kegan named it Mickeystine... I call him Ralf since he need a proper name Ralf, and I will have so much great time together :)

Okay dudet that it I'm done stop freaking hell bulling me like I've had it I came back hoping you be happy that I'm back, and creating something great I'm an artist you can diss me all you want but please do not insult my work! Look if your gonna be my friend like this I don't want any part of it was nice knowing you but personally I don't want a friend like this who just insult my work! I haven't done that to you so please don't do that to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Ontop of that Auroa it isn't funny it really hurt my feeling that she insult me all the time I've had it I've been nice to her, and all she has ever done was just laugh at my face so like I said before dudet if your gonna insult someone insult me because one person had it with bullying in their lives, and I understand that person because I've also been bullied I don't care if it a joke or not it isn't funny I worked hard, and wasted allot of credits making it if people can't appreciate my work then I shouldn't show it anymore!

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Okay dudet that it I'm done stop freaking hell bulling me like I've had it I came back hoping you be happy that I'm back, and creating something great I'm an artist you can diss me all you want but please do not insult my work! Look if your gonna be my friend like this I don't want any part of it was nice knowing you but personally I don't want a friend like this who just insult my work! I haven't done that to you so please don't do that to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Ontop of that Auroa it isn't funny it really hurt my feeling that she insult me all the time I've had it I've been nice to her, and all she has ever done was just laugh at my face so like I said before dudet if your gonna insult someone insult me because one person had it with bullying in their lives, and I understand that person because I've also been bullied I don't care if it a joke or not it isn't funny I worked hard, and wasted allot of credits making it if people can't appreciate my work then I shouldn't show it anymore!

S

Spivey

- - - Updated - - -

The meltdown is real.

Cyber Toon

I don't know if this belong here but I was working on my beautiful Giant Mickey Pumpkin, and like it is toattly awesome Kegan named it Mickeystine... I call him Ralf since he need a proper name Ralf, and I will have so much great time together :)
I love it! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Late reply, but lol. Chill. It was a joke.

<3
^^ Heart = no hate intended.