Jungle Cruise discussion

I guess use this thread to talk about anything about JC

any of the high-scoring players know exactly what merits an Awesome?
I get them every so often, but I'm not sure how

Bug

I guess use this thread to talk about anything about JC

any of the high-scoring players know exactly what merits an Awesome?
I get them every so often, but I'm not sure how
thats a good question i usually get awesomes on the toucans in 2nd and 3rd round :x

I'm pretty sure "Awesome" isn't as good as "Flawless" even though it much more uncommon to get. In fireworks flawless is better than awesome so I dont know why it would be different in JC.
I don't know exactly how to get them though

I'm pretty sure "Awesome" isn't as good as "Flawless" even though it much more uncommon to get. In fireworks flawless is better than awesome so I dont know why it would be different in JC.
I don't know exactly how to get them though
I can see what you mean. Jungle cruises' "flawless" should be greater than awesome. That I can agree on

ClarityG

The only time I ever get an Awesome is the toucans and gorillas in the Explorer's Tent room. I don't understand how it works either.

Klamath

wants to go to france
An "Awesome" is pretty hard to get compared to a "Flawless." In order to get one, your camera has to be almost perfectly centered to the animal's body and be able to snap the picture within a very small time frame (right when the animal pops up). In a good game (44k+ points or so for me), I've been able to snag at most 2-3 awesomes in one run (all toucans, unfortunately). I wish I could catch more, but I guess that's where practice comes into play. :D

Hope that helped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk