Jungle Cruise tips

For Keys,
I take pictures of all the animals in the first 2 rounds, usually totaling around 22k. When I get to the dock the second time, I press forward and crash into the rocks. I leave the game and get a key. This works most of the time, however some of the time I get nothing.
THANK YOU FOR THIS! Lol I played so many full games and got no keys! :( But then I tried this a few times and it works, I finally got some keys! Lol thank you for sharing!

Guess it doesn't help that I'm slow and can't memorize things well.

:thumbsup:

What I need the most help with is getting flawless photos in the 2nd and 3rd times around. Never fast enough oh my god =_=

As long as you have enough fuel you can hold the down arrow key to keep you in place while you snap pictures without worrying about steering.
This has helped me a lot, if you're not hitting rocks and getting all the fuels you will have enough fuel to "hover" in 1 spot for a little bit, then continue on. From what I've seen it is definitely how fast and well centered the picture is for awesome.
I believe getting keys is random, the only reason to shorten your game would be the more games played would increase the chance of a key.