Jungle Cruise tips

vause

Try to snap the picture as soon as the animal appears - you're more likely to get flawless.
Also NEVER use the up arrow - it wastes gas, and you're less likely to finish all 3 rounds.

iamabigdisfan

Usually I click dead smack in the middle of the animal that pops up and 99 of the time get flawless. Also remember you can back up in spots where you can't get the gas or film when going forward due to crashing into a rock. So pass the rock, move over to where film or gas is and with down arrow back up. That's the best advice right now.

Lost

Click the centre of the smoke as the animals appears. You'll get more points, the faster you click, the more points. So learn the pattern they appear basically xP

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
There's essentially a pattern to when the animals appear. The longer you play, and the more often, you'll notice the pattern. Try to click the animal the moment it appears, that's when you'll get a flawless. It's the opposite of fireworks, instead of waiting till right before it disappears, this time it's right as it appears.

It's a tricky game, but less nerve wracking than Fireworks imo :). Don't waste gas, you'll last longer that way, the up arrow burns up your gas so try to avoid that key.

Good luck!

The number of animals isn't as great as it was in VMK. In VMK, I would go back a bit when i reached the end of the river because animals were still popping up. They end way too fast now.

Geggy

The number of animals isn't as great as it was in VMK. In VMK, I would go back a bit when i reached the end of the river because animals were still popping up. They end way too fast now.
I noticed that as well, though there are a lot of patterns that are the same.

My problem is running out of film. Does anyone else run out of film every time they play?! :)

Be as fast as possible when snapping pictures, and try your best to keep it centered.

Kay

i don't know
IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO GET THAT GIRAFFE ugh i can never get him, it's either oops or ok and i always tell myself not to click him but i can't help it

Lost

I feel the same way! or the lion all the way in the back lol
I usually get flawless on the lion at the back at least once or twice, he appears there 3 times I think?

As for the giraffe on the right -.- That little blighter always messes me up x(

I thought that I should give some of my tips for Jungle Cruise. I hope they're useful!

1) Do not speed up your boat, it causes fuel to run out very quickly, even if you're out of film, it will shorten your game by a lot.

2) To get flawless, take the picture of the animal quickly, and make sure it's centered.

3) On levels that appear to be going downwards (Elephant Bathing Pool, Explorer Tent, and Forbidden temple) the arrow keys are vice versa, so if you push the "->" arrow, you will go the opposite way.

4) If you are playing to get keys, here's the quickest way to qualify: The amount of points doesn't matter. But be sure to at least reach the Boat Dock the 2nd time.

5) In the Explorer Tent part of the game, there is a rock that is part of the scenery, not the game. But if you hit it, you will loose fuel. It is very easy to hit, so don't think that you can just run over it, since it's not one of the other rocks.

6) If you are running out of film on the 3rd time going around, just don't take a picture of parrots or toucans. They give very few points and it's better to save film to get high-pointed animals.

7) You can usually survive the first round without moving your boat, so just focus on taking pictures. Only do this if you are trying to win keys, and playing quickly. Just stay on a straight path and you will probably make it.

I hope this was useful!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
That giraffe on the right is impossible to get anything higher than a ok. The only way I get a good is if I shoot the body not the head as I do with the one on the left.

As Lost as said I have also gotten a flawless on the lion in the back like. It is a little difficult but it is possible.

Lost

A few additions/ alterations.

In round 3 sometimes you will run out of film before animals stop appearing. In these and ONLY these instances, press forward to get the film and snap all the animals. After a while you can judge when you will need to press forward for film and when you will reach it in time.

As for keys it seems once you reach the dock ONCE you are eligible for keys, as for score I don't know as I always have 15k+ at that time.

(:

A few additions/ alterations.

In round 3 sometimes you will run out of film before animals stop appearing. In these and ONLY these instances, press forward to get the film and snap all the animals. After a while you can judge when you will need to press forward for film and when you will reach it in time.

As for keys it seems once you reach the dock ONCE you are eligible for keys, as for score I don't know as I always have 15k+ at that time.

(:

I'll change some of it!

Actually, I've noticed that you get flawless if you take the picture RIGHT as the animal makes it's movement. For example... -->when the hyena lunges
>the giraffe turns it's head
>when the zebra bends over
>when the lion flicks his tail

Have you noticed this?? (or am I imagining it? I gained 2000 points to my average score when I started trying to pay attention to their movement instead of clicking right away.)

IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO GET THAT GIRAFFE ugh i can never get him, it's either oops or ok and i always tell myself not to click him but i can't help it

Center the camera as best you can on his head, then take the picture JUST AS HE TURNS his head.

iTony

Ohana means family.
For Keys,
I take pictures of all the animals in the first 2 rounds, usually totaling around 22k. When I get to the dock the second time, I press forward and crash into the rocks. I leave the game and get a key. This works most of the time, however some of the time I get nothing.