Just a suggestion?

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
So i had an idea..

What do you think about having two colored sets of mickey ears. They both have the same value, and you can only pick one of the two. They are not tradeable and are only used to show like a "team". Like Team White and Team Black ( silver/black) or Team Pink and Team Cyan? Another idea; They would hold zero value but cost a lot of credits (20,000) just to say "Yeah, I saved up for them." Make them go on sale every first week of every month to make give them predictability.. IDK just a little idea to give an added aspect to the game.

OR MAYBE
Make all the ears other than maybe black and red for sale and you can buy one of each, but make them all cost 40k+ credits. So its kinda like a goal to show that you saved up or made that much money ?

Dont be too harsh on this. Its just a simple thought i wanted to share.

Lettie

That's a good idea. Maybe make it a little less expensive until the minigames are put up.
It would be cool. It would show you worked hard for them. :P

I like the concept! I'd like to see rare items released costing a lot so people have to work for them ie: inferno magic. If it's at a high enough price they'll remain rare in the community yet are obtainable with hard work and dedication

I think it's a good idea, but it shouldn't be available right from the start (not that that's what you're suggesting)

If it's available right from the start, people are going to become frantic trying to get enough credits to buy these expensive items, hoping they will be rare beta items. Other people will be complaining how "Everything's too expensive!" and "The staff don't know what they're doing!"

It's a good idea for later in the game, when people have already accumulated plenty of credits and can use a gold sink (well.. a credit sink)

Definitely against. Especially the team part. I don't like the idea of intentionally creating a side to pick in the community. The colored ears aspect for high credits? Eh. Doesn't interest me personally. I'd rather they be release like normal hats.

Not sure about the team idea, but It'd be pretty cool to have something to work for.. Keeps me productive(:

carterjakep

I would actually like to see this because I would like to be able to show off I saved up credits to buy something without people thinking I traded for a rare item.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Heres another addition to the idea

Black ears 2000c
Gold ears 5000c
Black/Gold Ears 10000c
Pink Ears 15000c
Cyan Ears 20000c
Orange Ears 25000c
Green Ears 30000c
Dream Ears 40000c
Silver Ears 50000c

That way silver ears would be the rarest while black ears would be the most common..

Anything you want to change?

bird said:
Heres another addition to the idea

Black ears 2000c
Gold ears 5000c
Black/Gold Ears 10000c
Pink Ears 15000c
Cyan Ears 20000c
Orange Ears 25000c
Green Ears 30000c
Dream Ears 40000c
Silver Ears 50000c

That way silver ears would be the rarest while black ears would be the most common..

Anything you want to change?
I like this concept! Everyone should be able to obtain ears in VMK! It's just not the same without ears!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{I really like the idea, but maybe increase the price of Black Ears a little bit? Otherwise I think this would be an excellent addition to the game!

-Tessa?

I like the idea of the multiple color choices. I agree with Jedi about causing the separation with teams for the entire MMK community. It is one thing to battle in pirates on separate teams. The next game, you might be on the same team with who you just battled, therefore, the separation does not extend past the pirates lobby.