Keys from Pirates

ghostsrule

I have been playing Pirates and after a few games I have received keys, and I was wondering why I got these keys? Do you get keys for getting certain scores or winning so many games, etc.?

RebeccaRock

Those are pirate treasure keys and you get those based on winning games. This is a specific number of wins will get you bronze, after so many you will get a silver and then later gold. Someone will jump in here hopefully and can tell you the specific win counts to get each.

You will put the keys on you lanyard like you do with other pins and will use them like regular magic pins. From the POTC lobby, go all the way to the left and exit the lobby to go into the pirate treasure room. In there, you will see the three treasure chest, silver to the left, gold in the middle and bronze to the right. You walk up next to the chest you have a key for and then active the key from your lanyard to open the chest. If the chest opens and you see gold, you will win and it will tell you what you won. An empty chest means you get an ash pin.

Each month, the items you can win from the chest will change with the theme of the month. Good luck and may you plunder some shiny gold from the treasure chests.