kingdom hearts items

gravebound

not actually a grave
come on, it would be so cool. and its disney!
i actually don't remember if there was anything kh-related in the old game or not. there may have been a quest, but i'm not sure at all. maybe a pin.

it could be done for a theme month in a slow time, maybe have some clothes like an organization cloak, sora, riku, and kairi's clothes(hopefully from 2 or DDD though), maybe xehanort's get-up? some pins, like the different emblems(crown, nobody, heartless, unversed, dream eater, etc), some new quests when they're out that could maybe follow the story line of some games. (scratch that, i want to do that myself when i get ahold of a kiosk lol)

what do you guys think?

also some peekabangs for guys so i can make my little dude look like zexion/ienzo :bounce: butthat'snotimportantastheothers

gravebound

not actually a grave
OMG. Yes yes yes! :D Let's make it happen guys.

Someone with talents needs to come along and design some concepts for Kingdom Hearts items :D
if i had a working tablet i'd take a crack at it! sadly though it's too old to work on my laptop and i recently ripped the hard drive out of my desktop.

also i know there's no chance at all, but it would be cool if we had everyone's hairstyles too. altho that'd be more than in the actual game lol