Kingdom Hearts Month

Suggestion - Kingdom Hearts Month

• Total voters

Shadowofumbreon

I would love to see this happen :)

@Gibbyy Oh thanks, but if you didn't hear KH3 got delayed again, 2018 rip

A gummi ship magic would be cool, I think a DTD type magic would be cool. Like teleportation magic but Darkness cause Organization XIII .

Shadowofumbreon

I thought of something just now. How would you guys feel if there was a KH guest room of Traverse town?

Shadowofumbreon

This Alice in wonderland world in KHUx would make a nice guest room

Rizz

Please make this happen.

I would love to see the starfruit be made into a pin, or maybe the keychains from kh be made into a pinset.
A heartless and organization 13 outfit would prob be really easy to make.
Soras big shoes would be nice.
Jiminy cricket on your head, or shoulder, or tinker bell floating above your head (like the halo hat) would be super cool. Or if she floated above your shoulder.

Traverse Town would be an amazing guest room. Traverse Town furniture would be really cool.

Soras outfit period would be the best thing ever made. (Kh1 or kh2 idc). Kh1 would be easier to make. A more simple design.

The spell "Curaga" (heals you) would be a really good magic!

A reskinned peterpan hat, maybe without the hair, could be made into a pinnochio hat. That obviously doesnt HAVE to be kh, but yknow.

Anyway Kingdom Hearts has a massive fanbase, and majority of people are aware of its existance; i dont see why it shouldnt happen.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

riddleguy

With kingdom hearts 3 releasing this year, i feel this thread should get some attention.
Also if this happens, i hope you guys do some items featuring the monsters inc forms, they are cool!

Oh hey my thread is relevant again?

Speaking of KH3 with new worlds and other information confirmed the more stuff can be released like Toy Story, Monster Inc, and Wreck it Ralph items.

I'm not too active in VMK these days so I'll leave mock ups to the professional artists but believe me I'd spend credits for some sweet KH loot

Crystal

Oh hey my thread is relevant again?

Speaking of KH3 with new worlds and other information confirmed the more stuff can be released like Toy Story, Monster Inc, and Wreck it Ralph items.

I'm not too active in VMK these days so I'll leave mock ups to the professional artists but believe me I'd spend credits for some sweet KH loot
This thread is ALWAYS relevant until this idea actually gets implemented into the game.