Korean Drama?!?

Kiki

Ok I'll admit it, these things are amazing :)

Some I've watched:

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
My Fair Lady
49 Days
Bread, Love, and Dreams
Secret Garden
Shut Up & Let's Go!
Slave Hunter
Rooftop Prince

I've started several more... but after about 2 episodes, I can tell if I will like it or not.

Elle

Boys over Flowers, it was my first one and I'll always love it. I'm currently watching "You are the best" and it's pretty cute. Pretty slow in the storyline, not going to lie but it does get better.

Oh man, I've watched so many! I love My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. It's one of my favorites! I love Answer Me 1997 and BOF as well. Those are my top two. I'm in the process of watching The Heirs right now, and I just finished Flower Boy Next Door. I'd make a list of all the ones I've watched...but it would be so long haha. I'm kind of obsessed with them...

Oh and my favorite show (even though it's not considered a drama) is Running Man. I think that's the best show in the history of ever hahaha~

Kiki

I've been watching on Netflix streaming, but they don't add new ones very often lately :(
I think I'll have to sub Crunchyroll?

Avi

My Gf is Gumiho is my favorite it too! It is my all time fave! Along with BOF! :D
I am also watching the Heirs!
I have watched a ton but I like:
It's Started with a Kiss (Taiwanese)
Cyrano Agency
Coffee Prince
Lie to Me
Secret Garden
Playful Kiss (The ****** ver)
Goong
Full House
King 2 hearts
Queen In-hyuns Man
Etc.. hahaha ;3

Setsuykie

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince is my absolute favorite. I've seen it more than once. I've been trying to find some good romances like that one. Do you guys know any?

Perfume

My bestfriend is Filipino and she made me watch a ton with her but honestly they were really good. Lol I've watched boys over flowers and playful kiss. :)

I find foreign dramas quite fascinating actually. I used to watch a Turkish one with my grandmother back in Lebanon and even though I started mid-series I got hooked

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
omg i cant even begin to list how many i have watched...no joke it is insane! i first started on viki(?) idk how it is spelt, then i went to hulu then cruncyroll and netflix finally started having them on there!!! tho its mostly ones i have seen before! you guys have any fav actors?? i think the guys on there are some of the dreamiest men ever!

I watched Boys Over Flowers awhile ago, and just finished The Heirs. I enjoyed both!

Lee Min-ho makes me smile, but Kim Hyun-joong makes my heart melt lol