.:l:. Paste The Last Thing You Copied .:l:.

In the film, The Exorcist (1973), is a confrontation of human suffering and questions celestial horrors. The film discusses the horrors of a teenage girl named Regan (played by Linda Blair) who gets her innocence taken away as she gets possessed by a mysterious proclaimed demon. Regan’s mother (played by Ellen Burstyn), is the first individual who notices and confronts Regan’s abnormal yet frightening behavior. However, while these are two main characters in the film, it is not all entirely on them. The film also focuses on Father Karras (played by Jason Miller) by encouraging the idea of performing an exorcism on ‘Regan’. The young priest doubts his faith while dealing with his mother’s terminal illness. Many horror films try to mimic what The Exorcist executed: practicing diegetic and non-diegetic elements in filmmaking to recreate contrasted tones, explore several themes including religious aspects in many diverse scenes and performances, and questioning the nature of evil. The film transcends what the genre horror meant: combing suspense with supernatural horror in a clever matter.

I was writing a film analysis on the movie The Exorcist for my film class. Sorry, my grammar is atrocious.

Last edited:
Maybe I’m crazy, yeah, a little naive,
But the light at the end is brighter than it used to be
Got a long way to go but I know I believe
That the light at the end is brighter than it used to be

Meep its song lyrics from Brighter - Patent Pending

(Charlotte)
Now is the hour when frogs and thrushes
Praise the world from the words and rushes
Sleep my love, my only dear, in the dark

(Choir)
Fragile and magical shadows
Silently start to appear
Lovely and lyrical, silvery miracle
Charlotte's web

Carefully spinning her tracings
Lacy and gracefully sheer
Over and under, then infinite wonder of
Charlotte's Web

Why is she spinning and weaving away all night long
Why is she trying so hard to convey
With her silent song

(Spoken)
Templeton: What are you doing?
Charlotte: Working
Templeton: Why so late?
Charlotte: Ill be lucky if I finish by sun up. Go to sleep Templeton
Templeton: Good night Charlotte
Charlotte: Good night Templeton

Sometimes when somebody loves you
Miracles somehow appear
And there in the warp and the woof is the proof of it
Charlotte's web

InfinityFay

Two converging lenses having focal lengths of f1 = 10.4 cm and f2 = 20.0 cm are placed d = 50.0 cm apart, as shown in the figure below.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
Is the following statement supported or not supported by the data shown in the graph?
The mortality rate of young Albertosaurus dinosaurs was far greater than the mortality rate of old dinosaurs.