leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Jenni

hi leah!
i don't have a picture or anything but i'm a huge fan of lilo and stitch and i was wondering if you could draw my avvie with a stitch hat and stitch plush and some type of lilo outfit maybe? feel free to be creative!

Ieah

hi leah!
i don't have a picture or anything but i'm a huge fan of lilo and stitch and i was wondering if you could draw my avvie with a stitch hat and stitch plush and some type of lilo outfit maybe? feel free to be creative!
yassss girl that sounds fun ill give it a try! :^)

Alamar

i would like 2 more pls
no rush tho!!! u can leave me for a rainy day if need be

also!! i was snooping for a gift to give u as thanks (for my super cute alien gif u made!!!), and i have retro minnie ears that ur looking for, u can have them :Pokemon4:

Attachments

Ieah

i would like 2 more pls
no rush tho!!! u can leave me for a rainy day if need be

also!! i was snooping for a gift to give u as thanks (for my super cute alien gif u made!!!), and i have retro minnie ears that ur looking for, u can have them :Pokemon4:
omgggg you're so sweet i honestly wouldn't mind buying them off of you! :please: i appreciate that so much!! i will get these to you as soon as i can don't worry its not a rush at all! thank youuuu :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1530085982][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jenni i based the outfit off of the quest one that came out yesterday! enjoy :halcyon:
[DOUBLEPOST=1530093898][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alamar here ya go girl :halcyon:

hmm im not sure what the static is on the pumpkin flip one, but i will fix it tomorrow![DOUBLEPOST=1530119849][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alamar hmmm ive been looking into why its staticy and haven't found a solution yet, but ill get back to it later today after my classes! ty for bein patient :^)

Last edited:

Alamar

omgggg you're so sweet i honestly wouldn't mind buying them off of you! :please: i appreciate that so much!! i will get these to you as soon as i can don't worry its not a rush at all! thank youuuu :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1530085982][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jenni i based the outfit off of the quest one that came out yesterday! enjoy :halcyon:
[DOUBLEPOST=1530093898][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alamar here ya go girl :halcyon:

hmm im not sure what the static is on the pumpkin flip one, but i will fix it tomorrow![DOUBLEPOST=1530119849][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alamar hmmm ive been looking into why its staticy and haven't found a solution yet, but ill get back to it later today after my classes! ty for bein patient :^)
THANK YOU!!!
i love them :Pokemon1:
and its fine dude u can just have the ears!!