Taking users to the parks Leaving for WDW Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving for WDW this Wednesday! I have room to take 3 more users to the park with me. If you still need a badge, post below! If more than 3 enter, I will use a randomizer to pick 3. <3

Deadline: 2pm EST 8/11 (I need time to print the avatars and pack them up!)

Last edited:

Krazykay

Oh my goodness it would be a dream come true if I could go! :D It would be my first badge!

i got out of school at 2:10.... idk if you're gonna accept this plus please read my story!! <3

Ok so basically, I havent been on vmk for a very long time.. I just started playing again like a month ago. And before that month, I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD...Literally as soon as i got back i decided to log back on to the kingdom and i hear all this talk about being born in the kingdom. It was a very special trip for my family to go to disney world because we never the get the chance to go because its so expensive for us. So, i was very upset after coming home from Disney and realizing it was too late for me to get my badge...:cry: Please take my avatar to the kingdom! We would both appreciate it very very very much :hearts::please:

Here is my user profile <3 <3 http://www.myvmk.com/profile/PIGGIESARECOOL

Oyewole

oh-yay-wool-ay

Krazykay

@PIGGIESARECOOL @OswaldtheRabbit @katieeelynnn @MrIcyTea @Krazykay @Pascal98 @Love @sami_ @Neda

I didn't realize the limit was 15 so you are all coming with me :) I will try to get everyone their pictures by Sunday night. I can't 100% promise anything but I'll try to sneak the pics in!

@riss I cannot find your profile page. If you send me the link within the next few hours I can still bring you!
:cheer:-Jumps for Joy- :cheer: YAY!!!! Thanks SO very much!!!! I am super excited and very thankful! I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow at the park!!!! Thanks again! We all appreciate your kindness! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.