Legend Quests!

riddleguy

I would like to see more perm quests in the vein of the magic quests that can be done anytime,however these quests would be called legend quests and offer a variety of cool items! There could be one for each map area...1 for tommorowland,1 for fantasyland etc and then more could be added as time goes.

Here are the quest prizes i would like to see for the inital quests for each land to get the ball rolling! If the items have been made already,they can simply be re-released assuming they can be.

Tommorowland-Buzz Lightyear outfit(cause we dont have one yet and it would be cool)
Fantasyland-one of the princesses pets as a pet type item
Adventureland-Animal Kingdom Room Pin(for the one that exists)
Frontierland-Jessie Outfit(so the females and male each have one quest outfit)
Main Street-Teleportation Magic
New Orleans Square- Dr faciler outfit...i think this is a perfectly fitting prize for obvious reasons!

Fruits

I would like to see more perm quests in the vein of the magic quests that can be done anytime,however these quests would be called legend quests and offer a variety of cool items! There could be one for each map area...1 for tommorowland,1 for fantasyland etc and then more could be added as time goes.

Here are the quest prizes i would like to see for the inital quests for each land to get the ball rolling! If the items have been made already,they can simply be re-released assuming they can be.

Tommorowland-Buzz Lightyear outfit(cause we dont have one yet and it would be cool)
Fantasyland-one of the princesses pets as a pet type item
Adventureland-Animal Kingdom Room Pin(for the one that exists)
Frontierland-Jessie Outfit(so the females and male each have one quest outfit)
Main Street-Teleportation Magic
New Orleans Square- Dr faciler outfit...i think this is a perfectly fitting prize for obvious reasons!
Let's get the Hidden Mickey Quest working first ;) But, I do love this idea!

riddleguy

I forgot to touch upon the subject of difficulty of these quests, i want most quests to be no more difficult then the minigame tasks in the current perm quests. Like scoring 30,000 in jungle cruise its not easy but fairly doable. However, might be nice to have 1 hard quest for the minigames where you can get a trophy furni item for getting hard to reach scores on 3 out of 4 minigames or something like that.

Squiggle

to expand on your idea for the hard quest
Pirates - 500points - prize, turn into pirate magic
Jungle Cruise - 35000 or 40000 current game has more gas cans making it easy to get more points - prize, turn into shark
Fireworks - 6000 I think this is the points needed for pink car, so maybe this should be upped - prize, Fireworks magic
Haunted Mansion - 100 ghost - prize, turn into bat magic
Star Command - 1500 points - prize, Spaceship X2 magic

I think we should choose jungle cruise over pirates for the minigame in adventureland, pirates would be very easy to pass with friendly's

Last edited: