Leroy stitch hats

So just out of curiosity...When did the Leroy hats become so extremely rare...? lol. I feel like just overnight, someone declared it's new rare-ness :p I didn't log on for like 2 days and now it's all anybody is looking for :p

InaDaze

The Confused One.
They are being released in crates at the same rate as the Gold Edition Items. So they aren't very rare or I'm confused by what you're trying to say as it's very easy to get me confused :s

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I like those red stitch hats.. i wish they weren't rare though. I'm too lazy to stress over it, i just want to buy it from the shop..

Lol same here Bird! Now it's just another clothing item I desperately want that I'll probably never get xD I've been trying to play JC to get keys but It keep's like majorly bugging out on me and I can't even get all the way through the game D: so I guess I'll just try again tomorrow or something like that :o Even though, even if I did get key's I probably wouldn't get anything THAT awesome from my crates xD

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Lol same here Bird! Now it's just another clothing item I desperately want that I'll probably never get xD I've been trying to play JC to get keys but It keep's like majorly bugging out on me and I can't even get all the way through the game D: so I guess I'll just try again tomorrow or something like that :o Even though, even if I did get key's I probably wouldn't get anything THAT awesome from my crates xD
Yeah i gave up after my 12th game or so of fireworks and only getting 1 key from it and 1 crate..