Lets clear things up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
This seems to be more of a witch hunt than clearing the air. Does it really matter if Kevin gave stuff to people now? What matters is he does not continue this behavior in the future. Put yourself in Kevin's shoes. Yes, some can say he is not being totally honest. How would you handle this public questioning. What are your motivates for trying to tell the whole community the inside details. How does this help us. How does this help us to move on? I see a lot of vengeance in these post. It feels like "see I was right all along and I am going to let you suffer for it". I say drop it and see what he does in the future.

This name names, say exactly what he gave you does nothing to change the future. I am sorry I only see these post to embarrass him. Knowing he gave stuff to people that was not rare does not change my view of the game.

Heck even in real VMK hosts did give items to people. This is not abnormal. I got a tons of dogs from host Lily once because I was running a dog adoption. I know other players got stuff too. This whole thought of someone getting something gives them a advantage really is taking it to the extreme.

Sharks

Guys, it could've just relayed what Kevin typed. If he has to type the command to ban someone, he might have just not capitalized the 'e' that one time, and that's what the shoutbox announced. Don't count out all the possibilities just for the sake of attacking him.

Arnold

Is actually Superman
I understand that everyone makes mistakes, but in a position where you are expected to be extremely professional VS how you've been acting raises eyebrows. You may be sorry, but the damage it's doing to the community can't simply be fixed with a simple apology. There should be consequences based on your actions, and you should encourage it since you acknowledge your wrong doings.

neverlander

i feel like kevin is a way less cooler version of leslie knope that doesn't do anything good and we are pawnee (minus the obesity fact) and he just keeps trying to revive and help a community that doesn't seem to want him here except a select few

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Sure! That was me on the mobile phone when my internet was having trouble, The shoutbox unfortunately announced what i was doing... Ill have to look into why it even does that in the first place! But thanks for asking this!
Wait?did you take that screenshot?

Fiyero

I understand that everyone makes mistakes, but in a position where you are expected to be extremely professional VS how you've been acting raises eyebrows. You may be sorry, but the damage it's doing to the community can't simply be fixed with a simple apology. There should be consequences based on your actions, and you should encourage it since you acknowledge your wrong doings.
This

Emelon

i feel like kevin is a way less cooler version of leslie knope that doesn't do anything good and we are pawnee (minus the obesity fact) and he just keeps trying to revive and help a community that doesn't seem to want him here except a select few
that is a great analogy

And with that, i am closing this thread. Got way out of hand.

Anything can now be PMed to me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.