Taking users to the parks Let's go to Disneyland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostHostess

Ghosts... and stuff.
Hey all! I will be heading to Disneyland this October and I know that is sometime away but I wanted to post early so as many people as possible could enter.

Here's how this will work. The deadline for entering will be October 10th 12:59pm EST! I will select 14 players randomly (via this tool) the following day, October 11th and tag the winners in this thread. I will take the pictures at Disneyland that week and as soon as I return I will post the pictures. I'm going to try and make this as fair and as fun as possible. As per the rules, no compensation will be accepted. Simply post below to be entered, any other means of entering are prohibited.

Please put the following in a reply in this thread:
In-game name:
Picture of your avatar
: (http://www.myvmk.com/profile/YOURUSERNAMEHERE) > copy and paste your avatar
Favorite Disneyland land:
Favorite memory from a Disney Park:

The extra questions are just for fun :)

Good luck!

In-game name: tiffaany_
Picture of your avatar:

Favorite
Disneyland land: adventureland
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: this is rly sad i've only been to a disney park once when i was 11 and i dont remember a lot ): ): ): so probably experiencing everything for the first time

Last edited:
In-game name: laurathelostgirl
Picture of your avatar:

Favorite Disneyland land: FANTASY! <3 I absolutely love fantasyland, both at Disneyland and Magic Kingdom at WDW :D
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: With Disneyland, it would be my Halloween visit last year. I did the first party and went as town Ariel and I had so many people think I was her. I had kids running up and hugging me and since Halloween is also my favorite holiday, the mix of feeling like a Disney princess and spending my favorite holiday at Disney made it the best experience ever. As for Disney World, my entire DCP this last spring. It was absolutely phenomenal :D

Lorelei

Moon Mermaid ☾ *:・゚
In-game name: Lorelei
Picture of your avatar
:

Favorite Disneyland land: Fantasyland
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: In High school I went with a bunch of my friends and we performed in as a small ensemble at the park. It just-so-happened to have been my birthday! That was my second time going to the park, but the first time I was actually able to remember (I was about 2 the first time)! I almost cried because of how happy and excited I was.

Last edited:

Peak

In-game name: Peak
Picture of your avatar
:

Favorite Disneyland land: Fantasyland <3
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: The first time i went and saw the sign of WDW I cried and said "this is the happiest day of my life" Making my grandparents tear up and they never have forgot the day <3

In-game name: Spider
Picture of your avatar
: http://www.myvmk.com/profile/Spider

Favorite Disneyland land: Fantasyland :D
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: I was able to ride the Haunted Mansion with my family, it was a very cool experience. I love that ride so so much!

Last edited:

Katharine

In-game name: Katharine
Picture of your avatar
: attached :)
Favorite Disneyland land: Main Street, U.S.A.
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: Being able to go to Disney with one of my good friends and being able to go off on our own.. we even went on It's A Small World at 12am one night (we were the only ones on the ride, no one else to be seen except thousands of dolls). Definitely an unforgettable experience!

Attachments

Moony

In-game name: Moony
Picture of your avatar:

Favorite Disneyland land: Fantasyland!
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: I think it has to be my first time seeing Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Childhood dreams realised at age 16 haha.

Jamie_Baby

Doing this for my sister since she doesn't have an account on the forums :)

In-game name: angelkrissy
Picture of your avatar: http://www.myvmk.com/profile/angelkrissy
upload_2015-10-5_23-6-54.png
Favorite Disneyland land: Tomorrowland
Favorite memory from a Disney Park: My favorite memory has to be when I took a trip to Disney with my best friends. We had an amazing time exploring the different parks together and making countless memories. Definitely a trip to remember :)

Status
Not open for further replies.