Let's talk sports

Alright y'all. I know I can't be the only one who likes sports here. So tell me what teams you like, sports you follow, anything!

I'll start. My favorite teams are the Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs (guess where I'm from lol), and the Alabama Crimson Tide!

Andrew

I like your first two teams but have to go with the White Sox instead of the Cubs. I also like the Blackhawks :).

philitup

The Internet Champion!
My number one sport is baseball. I've played it since 8 years old (Two time all star) and my family has season tickets to the Brewers. In fact the first game I ever went to was at 24 days old. I kind of like the Packers but it's weird since my dad is a Vikings fan... For soccer I'm a fan of the Milwaukee Wave, which is the longest running pro soccer team in North America, even though they're a in-door team. I guess I like the Bucks, but this is like the worst time in the teams history. They're the worst in the NBA, and they have the oldest arena in the NBA, but hopefully they will get a new one. We also have an AHL team, the Admirals, they have made the playoffs in the past 11 years, so I'd say they're pretty dang good haha! But yeah, Milwaukee is a pretty good city to live in if you're a sports fan because we have all five major sports.

I like your first two teams but have to go with the White Sox instead of the Cubs. I also like the Blackhawks :).
Can't say I fault you for the White Sox haha. Us Cubs fans are long-suffering :) I can't call myself a Blackhawks fan because I don't really like watching hockey on tv but I'm always happy when they win and I love watching them at the UC!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Houston Astros (lived in TX), Los Angeles Dodgers (lived in CA afterwards), Real Salt Lake (soccer team 20 minutes away, season tickets), Los Angeles Lakers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Salt Lake Bees and Orem Owlz

I kind of like the Packers but it's weird since my dad is a Vikings fan...
Lol between you me and your dad we've got most of the NFC North covered. Except Detroit, but who really likes Detroit? I'm doing an internship in Wisconsin with a minor league baseball team this summer so I'm really excited for that!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Lol between you me and your dad we've got most of the NFC North covered. Except Detroit, but who really likes Detroit? I'm doing an internship in Wisconsin with a minor league baseball team this summer so I'm really excited for that!
Ooooh! What is the team you're working with? I probably know who it is.

The Beloit Snappers!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
The Beloit Snappers!
Oh yeah, that's not very far away from where I live. I hope you have fun with that! :)

QueenB

Alright y'all. I know I can't be the only one who likes sports here. So tell me what teams you like, sports you follow, anything!

I'll start. My favorite teams are the Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs (guess where I'm from lol), and the Alabama Crimson Tide!
Roll Tide all the way :) College football is my absolute favorite. I've been an Alabama fan since I can remember. The university is beautiful and the program has so much great history.

edit:
ahhh I see you go there!! I am so jealous. If I had the money that's where I'd be. I live 45 minutes from campus and visit some of my best friends that go there when I get a chance :)

Roll Tide all the way :) College football is my absolute favorite. I've been an Alabama fan since I can remember. The university is beautiful and the program has so much great history.

edit:
ahhh I see you go there!! I am so jealous. If I had the money that's where I'd be. I live 45 minutes from campus and visit some of my best friends that go there when I get a chance :)
Roll Tide to you! Yeah I come from out of state and it is beautiful! It's so much fun being here!

A bama fan, huh?

I'm only a casual fan of watching sports on TV. I'll watch baseball or american football if I have nothing better to do and they're not terribly losing. I'm from Atlanta so basically Atlanta Braves or Falcons.

I'm also quite a fan of the olympics and tennis. I like to play tennis too, though I do really suck at it. :P

supernovagirl

I've been a Red Sox fan for as long as I could remember... My dad is from Boston so I just grew up watching them. My life literally revolves around the Red Sox and just baseball in general, whether it be during the season or off-season.
I'm also an Arsenal fan :)