LF> Last 5 months of items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazykay

Hiya! I used to play every single day, then life got hectic. So basically I have missed everything that has come out in the last 5 months (since Feb) :blue: So now as to catch up on what I missed, I am currently buying most of the items that were released since then. Let me know what ya have and we can meet up so I can catch back up on my VMK life haha :bounce: Thanks!

P.S. If you want to provide pics of the items thats cool or we can meet up :)

LOOKING FOR THESE THE MOST:
Cinco de Mayo Angel Pin
Stitch April Fools Pin
Marie Easter Pin
ANY Magics
ANY Clothes

Last edited:
Hiya! I used to play every single day, then life got hectic. So basically I have missed everything that has come out in the last 5 months (since Feb) :blue: So now as to catch up on what I missed, I am currently buying most of the items that were released since then. Let me know what ya have and we can meet up so I can catch back up on my VMK life haha :bounce: Thanks!

P.S. If you want to provide pics of the items thats cool or we can meet up :)

LOOKING FOR THESE THE MOST:
Cinco de Mayo Angel Pin
Stitch April Fools Pin
Marie Easter Pin
ANY Magics
ANY Clothes
Hi there, :)

I have:
1- Cinco de Mayo - 2016
1- Cheshire Cat Beanie
1- Edna Mode Wig and Glasses
1- Flower Crown Purple
1- Incredibles Mask
1- Incredibles Pants
1- Minty Zaki's Bow
1- Torvald Batterbutter's Bow

Let me know if you're interested in any. Thanks!

I have: Incredibles Boots, Incredibles Top Girls, Cheshire Cat Beanie, American Revolutionary Hat, Disney Travel T-Shirt Lavender, Mint Green, Sky Blue, and Yellow, Edna Mode Wig and Glasses, Flower Crown Purple (HOST Prize), Flower Crown Pink, Crown Crown White (if the person I have on another trade doesn't want it then you can the White and Pink Flower Crowns), Foam Finger Hat- Blue (HOST Prize), Mad Hatter Hat (I think this might of been re-released), Dark Red Beret (HOST Prize). Hopefully these all were from the last 5 months.

Krazykay

Hi there, :)

I have:
1- Cinco de Mayo - 2016
1- Cheshire Cat Beanie
1- Edna Mode Wig and Glasses
1- Flower Crown Purple
1- Incredibles Mask
1- Incredibles Pants
1- Minty Zaki's Bow
1- Torvald Batterbutter's Bow

Let me know if you're interested in any. Thanks!
I definitely would like the Cinco de Mayo pin and the bows! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466623519][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have marie easter pin
How much are you wanting for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.